Thursday 7 January 2016

Week 1


Week 1


Gina crept into the kitchen. She grabbed the toaster and opened a tiny door on the bottom. Two little men marched out.

“At your service!” exclaimed one man.

“I need cupcakes for tomorrow’s Crazy Cooking contest,” Gina ordered.

The men got to work. Gina realized that she had taken the men for granted. They had helped her so much, they deserved to be thanked.

Later, Gina walked over and opened the door, the men marched out. Gina put a cupcake in front of them.

“You’re always working for me, you never get to enjoy your work. This cupcake’s for you.”

2 comments:

  1. I have too many words. Please tell me what words I can take out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The story was well developed. I am thinking if you can add more descriptive words.

    ReplyDelete